All The Worlds A Stage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of AU and normal rps

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The msn group chat address: group1232045@groupsim.com please add to your list. Don't forget to check out our AU Section!!

Rules Here! Please read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Rules Here! Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Rules Here! Please read!   Rules Here! Please read! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 am

Alright~ Here is a set of rules for you guys, please~PLEASE~ read them and go by them.

Thank you!

Rules:

Please no fighting OOCly. It's no fun for anyone, in the fight or not.

Please no god modding ICly. That's no fun for anyone but you, and that doesn't really work. ^^"

Please try to be active here. If you are going to be absent, make a post in the absent thread so we know that you'll be gone, but to not kick you from the forum.

Please don't spam the boards. This includes double posts, please try not to.

You can have two characters, BUT! No two cannon characters, for now at least. For example, I can't be America /and/ Germany. But if you want a second character, you can have one, but it must be an OC with no cannon. Example: America /and/ South Africa.
(P.S. I'm not reserving South Africa or Germany. This was just an example~)

So far I think that is it~ We might change or add to these rules in the future though. Don't worry! We'll update you if we do.
Please don't be shy about asking us questions~ We'll be happy to answer!

Thanks for reading~!
With love~ Your hero.<3
Back to top Go down

Rules Here! Please read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All The Worlds A Stage :: Rules And Introductions :: Rules-
Jump to: