All The Worlds A Stage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of AU and normal rps

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The msn group chat address: group1232045@groupsim.com please add to your list. Don't forget to check out our AU Section!!

Miło Pana~ I'm Feliks Łukasiewicz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Miło Pana~ I'm Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Miło Pana~ I'm Feliks Łukasiewicz   Miło Pana~ I'm Feliks Łukasiewicz EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 am

Character Info

Picture: Miło Pana~ I'm Feliks Łukasiewicz 2195916_m

Name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Country You Represent: Poland (Republic of Poland)

About Myself (OOC)

Hmm let's see. I'm 16 (17 in less than two months), and I'm fairly new to roleplaying, but I'm getting better, and I'm from Canada...the invisible, maple loving Canada |D (Ontario, Canada to be more precise. )

I've roleplayed a bunch of different characters from Hetalia (about half a dozen or so...I've also got a bunch of OCs ), though some, such as Poland, Canada, Romano, and possibly England, I think I'm better at (I'm still unsure of England, because I've only done two minuscule RPs with him in the past few days...I feel that I am able to RP as him though |D;; ) than some of the others.

Poland is one of the characters I'm most like in real life, so I decided roleplaying him; I try my best to be in character, but if I slip, I'd possibly like to know ^^;

I'm also willing to do private RPs on MSN if anyone wants~
Back to top Go down

Miło Pana~ I'm Feliks Łukasiewicz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All The Worlds A Stage :: Rules And Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: