All The Worlds A Stage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of AU and normal rps

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The msn group chat address: group1232045@groupsim.com please add to your list. Don't forget to check out our AU Section!!

Ciao~! Feliciano Vargas here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Ciao~! Feliciano Vargas here! Empty
PostSubject: Ciao~! Feliciano Vargas here!   Ciao~! Feliciano Vargas here! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

Picture:

Ciao~! Feliciano Vargas here! Lololol
Not that one I mean--

Ciao~! Feliciano Vargas here! Heart_by_tbyty
THERE YOU GO! Vee~

Name: Feliciano Vargas

Age: 20 (though is actually much older than that like most countries)

Country You Represent: Republic Of Italy (Repubblica Italiana), Northern Italy

About Yourself: About ME or about my character? I’m going to assume myself as that is what America and Kiku did in the Mod/Admin section.

Well I am 16 years old, though I am a fairly literate roleplayer as far as youn’ins go. I live in the USA, New York to be precise. Not New York City though, before you ask xD
This isn’t my first RP but it is my first time as North Italy. I kind of act like him irl so I thought it was fitting. If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I usually RP as America or Korea, but thought that as long as Veneziano was open and America wasn’t, why not. I have a basic understanding of Italian history thanks to World History.
I would normally be all like “oh and you can have my AIM, here ya go!” but my mom got mad at me for talking to people I don’t know irl. I can if I’m on my iPod…but eh you probably don’t want to have a secret RP with me anyway xD

I am really excited about the Pokémon crossover! *pulls out SoulSilver*
Back to top Go down

Ciao~! Feliciano Vargas here!
Page 1 of 1