All The Worlds A Stage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of AU and normal rps

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The msn group chat address: group1232045@groupsim.com please add to your list. Don't forget to check out our AU Section!!

Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P ) Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P )   Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P ) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 am

KIKU HONDA:

Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P ) 10511510

Konichiwa, Bonjour, Ciao, Ni Hao, Hallo, G'day Guten tagsss
I am one of your friendly neighborhood Admins.
Im 21 this year and i am from The Land Down Under. I have created this forum aprtly
I have rped in quite a few forums and rps, my l characters to rp being, Australia
and Japan. I have created this forum in an effort to satisfy anyone and everyone's needs.
There is a crossover section, several AU's that were requested as well. The main rp, will be in the HetaHouse.
But more on that later ^^.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P )   Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P ) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Alfred F. Jones:

Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P ) 12605410

Hello~! Alfred here!
I live in the USA and I'm 19~! My state is Oklahoma.
I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, and helpful person along with a lax admin. =w=
I do want to help you guys if you need it, so really if you have any questions just ask me via PM or through the chat!
I rp on a few MSN rps and other forums as a variety of characters. The main character I rp is Lithuania, but I also rp Russia, Estonia, and Canada.

I am open to one-on-one private rps if you want~ Just PM me your MSN address and we can start~!

Soooo~ I guess that is about it really. Hope to talk to you soon! Hero out~
Back to top Go down

Meet The Modsters (And/or Admins :P )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All The Worlds A Stage :: Rules And Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: