All The Worlds A Stage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of AU and normal rps

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The msn group chat address: group1232045@groupsim.com please add to your list. Don't forget to check out our AU Section!!

MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!

Go down 
+2
Feliciano Vargas
Kiku Honda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 am

We now have an msn group chat.

Please pm me or america you msn/aim/live.com etc address here and we will attempt to add you to our group chat. On previous forums we have found this a quicker and more enjoyable way to rp live then using the chat-box although i still recommend using it if you wish. Add the address below and pm us your own and we will do the rest!

group1232045@groupsim.com

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 am

I had to get rid of my MSN... T.T
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 am

T.T can you make a live.com account? D: becuase if you join up there your address can be used to be added. then simply make a meebo account, both are free and then you can rp with us ^^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:51 am

Um..I'm a little confused...I thought we were RPing on the forum but now it's on an msn group?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 am

(I think) we'll still be using the forum to role-play and use the MSN chat for smaller role-plays. The c-box role-plays wouldn't effect the ones that have been posted on the boards.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or make no sense what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:11 am

What Prussia said. The rp will go on at the forum, the MSN chat is just for fun chat times, maybe random rps or crack stuff.

But most of the rp will go on here.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 am

So do I have to make a new live.com? Because I can't use MSN either. D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:28 pm

up to you. its pretty dead though =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!   MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT! Empty

Back to top Go down

MSN GROUP CHAT ANNOUCEMENT!
Page 1 of 1