All The Worlds A Stage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of AU and normal rps

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The msn group chat address: group1232045@groupsim.com please add to your list. Don't forget to check out our AU Section!!

Matthew Williams/Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delete please <3

Matthew Williams/Canada Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Williams/Canada   Matthew Williams/Canada EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Picture:
Matthew Williams/Canada Canada11
(I don't like using other people's art so I drew that. Sorry if it's not as cool as the pictures you have =w=")

Name:Matthew Williams

Age:(it's almost impossible to find his official age... So well, let's say he's about the same age as America since Canada was officially discovered five year after...?)

Country You Represent:Canada

About Yourself:
... I always have problem with THAT question aha~ Sorry if I say anything odd~ So. I'm 18 years old in ten days. I live in Versailles. Europe,France, big shiny castle, Sun-King and all those things...
My IRL name is Marie, my usual name on the net is Inunobaka (for Deviantart, Fanfiction.net or other things like that).

I started rping a few month ago, I mostly do Canada and France =w=b
I don't mind giving away my msn if anyone wants to private rp(why not after all) or well, if you study French I'm always glad to help 'w'
Oh and, Sorry again if my English sometime fail me. Actually, if it bother you, the best would be to tell me what I did wrong so I can try to get better ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams/Canada   Matthew Williams/Canada EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:07 pm

(OMG are you on worlds academy w ? XD )
Back to top Go down
Delete please <3

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams/Canada   Matthew Williams/Canada EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 pm

(yes and I thought of telling about being there after my exams. My, found out already xD)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams/Canada   Matthew Williams/Canada EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 pm

(XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams/Canada   Matthew Williams/Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew Williams/Canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All The Worlds A Stage :: Rules And Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: